Jack and Donna Hough Scholarship
Jack and Donna Hough Scholarship Application
$1,500 freshman year only scholarship to be divided between fall and spring semesters
The Jack and Donna Hough scholarship has been established by the Hough family for Southwest Covenant graduates who will seek a secondary education at a Christian college.
- A senior at Southwest Covenant Schools
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and be moving satisfactorily toward graduation
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours fall and spring semester of college and maintain at least a 2.0 grade point
- Must attend a Christian college their freshman year
- A ministry focused major will be given preference
- Applications will become available April 14th and will be due April 28th. Applications will be made available on the Southwest Covenant Schools website at www.southwestcovenant.com.
- Applications must be typed.
- Applications are due by the end of school on April 28th.
- After reviewing all applicants, the scholarship committee will announce the scholarship recipient at the Southwest Covenant Schools secondary assembly on Tues., May 16th.
- The scholarship committee is made up of staff members and administration.